In this downloadable ebook you will learn the tips and tricks that Alan has been using to create exquisite images of songbirds on beautiful perches for nearly a decade.
- How to attract a variety of songbirds to your set-ups and get them to land exactly where you want them to!
- How to photograph hummingbirds in flight without a flash
- How to get hummingbirds to land on your perch
- How to create great set-ups for woodpeckers
- How to keep plants, leaves, and flowers alive and looking fresh
- How to get small songbirds to land on delicate perches
- How to get birds to land on cactus set-ups
- Which type of bird feeder is best by far and how to use them in your set-ups
- The secrets of using suet with your set-ups
- How to work with fruit and berries
- How to build and work with water-drip ponds
- How to choose perches including the do's and dont's.
- How to place, position, and secure perches at your set-up
- How to get ground birds like quail, roadrunners and meadowlarks up on your stump set-ups
- How to turn nest boxes into natural looking tree cavities
- How to create set-ups for birds that frequent open fields and grasslands.
- How to attract elusive kingfishers to your set-up
- How to get low and in the water to create intimate images of ducks, geese, rails, grebes, and other waterbirds while remaining safe and dry
- How to set up for and create images of songbirds in flight
The 106 page E book is lavishly illustrated not only with Alan’s killer images but with dozens and dozens of step-by-step photos that will show you exactly how to create your own successful set-ups. The writing is clear and concise and the directions are easy-to-follow and inclusive. As Alan shows in the book, if you have only a small backyard, heck, even just a patio or a balcony, he can help you to create some stunning avian images on a consistent basis.