- Limited to: 6 photographers
- Policy: All workshops are non-smoking
- Location: Homer, Alaska
- Dates: Feb 23-27; March 1-5
- Wait List: add me to the wait list
This workshop consists of 3 days photographing eagles and 2 days photographing songbirds. Our workshop base is located 223 miles SW of Anchorage on Kachemak Bay, Alaska. We will be using a charter boat to photograph eagles for three days and the remaining two days will be spent in Anchor Point on private property photographing the many species of Boreal songbirds both perched and in flight.
Eagles & Songbirds | Alaska 2020
DEPOSIT & FEES:
- The cost of the workshop is $5200 per person.
- A 50% deposit is required to register.
- Your deposit fee will automatically calculate.
- This transaction is the 50% deposit only.
- What's included lots of eagles, field instruction, classroom instruction, photography presentations, and image critiquing. In addition, ground transportation from the hotel to the marina and songbird location, all boat fees and boat-related expenses (excluding tips), breakfast at the motel, property access fees for the songbirds and lunch when we photograph songbirds.
- This workshop fee does not include air transportation, round trip airfare from home to Homer. The cost of your room. Meals other than breakfast. Tips for the boat captain and Songbird property owner.
- Try to plan on arriving the day before the workshop begins to avoid weather or equipment delays.
- Note: some folks may wish to rent a vehicle so that they can photograph on their own during free time.
- If you are a returning client or are attending a back-to-back workshop (same workshop with multiple sessions). You will receive a discount which will be applied to your final balance.