The first video in the series will cover topics which include:
- How to look for, find and choose the right perch.
- What perches do not work and why.
- How to match the perch for a particular species.
- How to present a perch to the scene
- How to trim a perch to look fantastic
- How to support the perch
- How many perches do you set up
- Working with mounds, stumps and elevated perches
- How to choose a good background
- How to deal with background challenges
- How to break up a flat background so it's mottled
- How to find and use gradient backgrounds
- How far should the background be from the perch
- Should you wear camo
- Working from a blind
- How to set up your lens and tripod for blind work
- The correct tightness of your lens support
- Is concealment important
- Plus, many tips for being a better bird photographer
This Hi Definition MP4 video can be either downloaded to your dropbox, computer, tablet,
mobile device, or can be streamed.
TRT: 1 hour
(a) Birds Through The Lens Vol.1