- Limited to: 5 photographers
- Policy: All workshops are non-smoking
- Location: Santa Barbara, California
- Dates: Nov 10-13; Nov 15-18
- Wait List: add me to the wait list
Brian E. Small and Alan Murphy co-lead the workshop. This workshop is based on a private 1500 acre ranch owned by birders who have been attracting birds for many years.
The ranch owner feeds the birds daily year round so the activity at the blinds is very busy. This is an excellent location to get some of the California specialties, such as Yellow-billed Magpie, Band-tailed Pigeon, California Thrasher, Nuttall's Woodpecker and many others. This workshop will be designed to target each species and work the situation to get the ultimate image of that bird. There are many different ways to control the setup for each species and you will take away the knowledge of these techniques to use wherever you shoot around the country.
Birds of California | California 2020
DEPOSIT & FEES:
- The cost of the workshop is $4400 per person.
- A 50% deposit is required to register.
- Your deposit fee will automatically calculate.
- This transaction is the 50% deposit only.
- Workshop fee includes lunch, personalized instruction, ranch access fees, unlimited drinking water, use of the blinds, bait and feed.
- Workshop fee does not include air fare, accommodations, evening meals or car rentals.
If you are a returning client or are attending a back-to-back workshop (same workshop with multiple sessions). You will receive a discount which will be applied to your final balance.